We first turned to nature, then to our laboratory. The results are amazing.
The magic truly is in the mix. What do you get when you combine the essential oils of lavender, peppermint, cedarwood, sweet almond, castor, frankincense and bergamot in just the right way? You get nature's greatest medicinal gifts working in harmony to treat your skin and condition your hair.Your skin
How well your skin heals immediately after shaving is extremely important in the fight against razor bumps and razor burn. Outside of the type of hair one is prone to growing, post-shave skin damage and inflammation are the leading contributors to razor bumps. Our mix of essential oils penetrate the skin stimulating capillary dilation and action, drawing blood from deeper tissues and thus quickly relieving inflammation.
So how do we condition hair prone to curling in on itself just hours after it is cut? By conditioning at its root and by conditioning it often. When you make Fear Not Aftershave part of your regular shaving routine you ensure all new hair growth starts and ends in a conditioned state.
Our special mix of essential oils offer properties that are:
- antiseptic – reduces possibility of infection
- anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation and swelling
- astringent – reduces bleeding from minor abrasions
- cytophylactic - promotes cell regeneration for tissue and skin
- analgesic – relieves pain caused by inflammation
- anti-seborrheic – fights dandruff and similar skin conditions
- emollient – eliminates dry skin
- analgesic – mild pain reliever
- antibiotic – fights bacterial infections
- emenagogue – stimulates blood flow
- cicatrizant & vulnerary – both help wounds heal faster